Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

April 6, 2012

Read the Fine Print

Its been awhile since my last blog and yet so many things have gone on that I believe were worthy to be blogged about. This is my feeble attempt to play catch up with it being 4 months already into the year. God has kept the phrase, to every choice there is an consequence sound in my spirit. I felt it would be selfish if I didn't share and help someone who may be in need of encouragement on a decision/choice they may be facing. It has been exactly 8 months since I have worked a job. That is a very long time especially when bills never stop coming and you have a family to take care of... but the way it came about was interesting and sadly its taken me this long to receive revelation on why things happened the way that they did.... I previously worked at a University in the Records department I was there for 2 years before I was written off from work due to anxiety and stress. I found it to be interesting how after 22 years of abuse, (sexual, mental, physical, and emotional) homelessness, struggling as a single parent to two toddlers, moving around, and marriage I never suffered from any form of anxiety.  But a job I worked for 2 years caused this disorder. Hmmm. My first month from work was a struggle all I did was Worry from the time I woke up until I went to sleep and even in my dreams. Depression became my bestfriend, my once Faith in God turned into a figment of my imagination. I prayed daily but worried right after and I begun to take my frustrations out on God. Many would wonder how could a believer, prophetess,  minister of the Gospel get to this point in life where the same God who carried her through everything she went through she lost Faith and Trust in. What made the situation even more crazy was God told me he was getting ready to get me off my job. This is what happens when we begin to confuse Spiritual Situations with Natural Reactions. At times we as Christians when we cant pull an understanding we lean to our own understanding I don't care how Holy you profess to be. Which brings me to my next point. The door or window that we need open that God can only open wont open if we are standing in the way. Read the fine print which is the Word of God. Where Faith is needed Worry is present. When joy comes sadness awaits Where there is positivity negativity is around the corner Its the balance of the Law and the world. But nothing is permanent until death. I want to encourage you when God prepares you for a shift don't lean to your emotions to deal with it. It took me Eight Months to Learn: A lesson taught is a lesson learned but its never for the individual that its presented to its for those who he/she will come in contact with. God will sometimes bring you to your lowest to show you his Greatness. Some gifts arent just handed on a Silver platter you gotta go through the Experience to become the Expertise. Lastly, if your going to preach the Truth of the Word you have to know the Truth of the word. Knowledge is the key. Be blessed Prophetess Kourtney Greene

1 comment:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete