Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

October 21, 2011

Belief and It's Power!

Faith = Power

The bible declares that Faith is the Substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen, Hebrews 11:1

But how does this affect your everyday life?

As a Christian we know we can't do nothing but by God's power and might, 2 weeks ago I was placed in a situation where my Faith was tested. I had let Worry, Doubt, and Depression to enter into my heart. I felt as if the prayers I was praying weren't being heard because I didn't see God moving when I wanted him too in my life. God reminded me that when you ask me for something through faith you have to believe that it is done, the moment you allow Doubt to enter into your Mind you abort the move of God in your life. You would think that as many times as God has moved on my behalf I would never entertain the thought, that he couldn't hear me. This is why it's important not to allow your heart to speak for you, as I've said once before your heart is the direct line to your Emotions. Emotions aren't always good.

During my moment of Despair and hopelessness I threw up my hands and asked God to take all of this burden and worry away, and in that very moment it was gone. The thing I had believed God for actually came to pass right on time, the very next day. I felt so foolish but I didn't let that hinder me, I took it as a lesson learned, and a  step towards moving forward. When God places you in a place where you can't depend on no one but him it's a scary thing, but if you remind yourself that God will always be in control then you will be okay.

God always promises I will never leave you nor forsake you.

No comments:

Post a Comment