Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

October 20, 2011

A Killer's Mindset

Last night I had a dream I was in the hood of a city where it was alot of gang violence, everywhere I turned people were getting shot up and blown up. I had never saw so much blood. There was a police officer who was over all of this mayhem, he had his fellow officers were going into the homes of the people blowing their brains, and killing their family. I was trapped amongst this village of people but God provided a way of escape, when I got out of the neighborhood I didnt know where to go but towards the hospital. On the way there I ran into 2 young teenage girls, but in my spirit I knew one of the girls was the Police Officer granddaughter so I grabbed her and we walked towards the hospital together. I told her if she thought about screaming I was going to get her so she kept quiet. When we got to the hospital to my surprise my older sister was there clothed in scrubs she asked me what happened because I had looked all rough and dirty. I told her about the massacre that was taking place now in the hood,. and how the Police Unit had a plan later on that evening to trick alot of the men to go into a abandoned warehouse to retrieve 398 million dollars, once they got in their he was going to BLOW THEM ALL UP. My sister couldn't believe what she was hearing, she asked me what was the motive behind him doing it, and I informed her before I got out of there I overheard the Officer say that he thinks one of the people in the neighborhood stole his jewelry and he wanted it back. The granddaughter froze and had a look upon her face that symbolized a deer. Next thing you know a doctor comes out of a patients room with a cup full of medicine that had some type of acid in it and placed it on the counter, before we knew it the little girl grabbed the cup and drunk it. She attempted to kill herself but it didnt work, all the medicine did was make her slightly mentally retarded, of course the doctors had to notify her guardians who happened to be her grandparents. I asked her why she did it and she pulled a black velvet bag out of her purse, it was the jewelry that her grandfather had been looking for. She overheard the story I was telling my sister and she then realized because she had stolen her grandfathers jewelery thousands of innocent people, children died. The grandfather had a similar look of solemness on his face because he then realized that he had killed all those people because of a false accusation. He judged them because of where they lived and the color of their skin. This was a very powerful dream I must say and it seemed so real...However God was showing me how so many people falsely accuse others which creates more damage than good. Everyone in this world has judged a person off of their looks, many of us have missed out on blessings, lifetime friendships, etc. Don't jump the gun on a situation, circumstance or problem wait to hear from God. To those who deal with revengeful minds and hearts its not worth it, many of you have tried to take on the role of the Holyghost by trying to make others feel convicted, guilty or bad when they've done something you don't like. No sin goes unpunished many will reap what they have sown, and there is no easy way out. It's not good to always think with your heart (remember our heart is our direct line to our emotions) Godly wisdom is a must. There are many meanings you can get from this dream but at the end of the day the most important thing is Forgiveness and Repentance. Numbers 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

No comments:

Post a Comment