Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

August 7, 2011

Hide and GO Seek

When you have excercised every Authority that God has given you to fight against the unseen forces, when you get drained and want to give up..its time to Hide and Go Seek.
You may think its just a regular ol kids game but its more spiritual if anything. For the past few months I have been in a battle. Warfare and a child of God is like Oil and Water it don't mix. In my physical man everything I have been going through in the spirit has been presented as sickness in the natural. Attacks like this is enough to make you want to throw in the towel and jump off a cliff however I stand.

What do most people do when there in FEAR?

They hide but when you hide in Fear you put your assignment in a state of stagnation. I actually started writing this a few weeks ago, but God wouldn't let me publish it. I had been going through warfare for the past few weeks, I was mad when I found out a Woman of God was sending demons to me in the spirit. Anyone who knows me knows that aint even cool with me, when I found out I wanted to snap! But now because I have been groomed and taught by the Lord I decided to do something different..hide and seek. When it comes to warfare the enemy presents it like its a game with one goal to take you out. Sometimes you can't react you gotta just be still. I dont care what your title is or the anointing on your life...be still. Remember Jesus when the devil came to tempt him, we all know Jesus could have used his God given Authority to cast him to hell and never return but he just stood his ground. What do you do when someone sticks their finger in there nose and holds there finger 2 inches from your face, but you know if you move that booger has no choice but to get on you? STAND. As a Christian Life is not made to make you feel comfortable. No matter what the enemy presents to you, Stand but while doing so Seek God and Hide in his secret place. If you ever feel stressed and it seems like its getting hard, read Psalms 91 out loud.

Remember you cant do nothing in your own might but through Christ Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment