Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

August 5, 2011

Manslaughter: The Spirit of Imitation

There is a song that goes like this, anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you. Thats not only a lie thats a demon. Have you ever shared something with someone and they turned around and produced the same visions completely identical to yours?? When I first joined ministry in 2007, God gave me a vision for how I would do my Womens Ministry, I was so eager and excited to share the vision with someone (at the time I thought all Church folks were Saints) The Woman who attends my old church here in Nashville TN, went home on Sunday and produced a brochure with the name of her Womens Ministry and my vision. She was bold to even ask me to look at her  brochure and that i could keep one. We all know thats a demon but everyone doesnt see it like that. Now before I found Jesus Kourtney would have beat the brakes off of her. But I took it as a lesson learned. I was careful of who I shared my vision with and ideas.

Aborting the Flow
 Last year I wrote a book it was published and everything, I shared it with a male Apostle, do you know a few months later he produced a book with the cover being similar, and the title was similar as well. What kind of crap is that. I told myself it doesnt matter because my book was out before his, know one will know, etc....God showed me how even tho it wasnt produced before mine the enemy was trying to hinder the fruit that comes with the vision. The devil is a lie.

I want everyone who has business, ministry, even lavish lifestyles to watch out for these people. Not everyone is meant to be apart of the vision God has given you, some people seek to get close to you so they can steal your ideas and produce an imitation of the vision. To those this has already happen too don't sweat it, God showed me also that if he didnt give it to them to do they will never achieve the full potential as God had designed for you. Don't let fear of failure hinder you from moving forward into your purpose, God is a God of Faith. As long as you believe in what you cant see it will come into existence. The devil can't take what you don't give, most importantly always use WISDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment