Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

August 10, 2011

Deliver Me!

 For the past few years God has always dealt with me concerning true deliverance. I have had many run ins with people who went to church, spirit was high, they shouted, rolled and crawled on the floor got up and still was dealing with the same thing they sought deliverance for. I have met those who go to church, go down to the alter for prayer go down dealing with one issue come up with many issues because the minister who laid hands on them transfered demons. I have met those who try to sow their pain away they believe if they sow there life savings the prayers that they pray will be answered and they'll be set free. Then there those who rely on the word from a Prophet but never get what they are seeking God for. What to do??

In 2008 when I was seeking God for deliverance I did all of those things except rolling on the floor and crawling. I began to get frustrated with myself, I thought somthing was seriously wrong with me. One night God woke me up and  began to deal with me with all the hell I sowed in my life. It seemed like I heard from God more at night than I did during the day. He told me if I were to confess all my wrong doings he could do something with me. It was painful reliving every moment and every situation, nevertheless God carried me through. After I confessed I apologized to everyone who I hurt, some received it others did not but God shared with me if they dont forgive you I wont forgive them. Next I went on a fast for 40 days, the choice of food wasnt the hard part the continuous showing me who I used to be was it, God had to completely uproot and resoil the foundation that was apart of the old me. One day while talking to God I felt an unction in my spirit to lay hands on myself :that was the beginning of a journey. I knew demons were real and they existed but I didnt know the full impact they had on people. To make a long story short I got delivered because of my Faith, I absolutely refused to let the devil have anymore foothold in my life. Some of it was scary, especially to have another voice speaking through you. It's just not normal and its down right embarassing but because I wanted to be set free I wouldnt give up. 

What does all this mean for me?

Because Church and People have become so tainted its hard to find those genuine spirited Men/Women of God to pray for you without risking getting sick, becoming possessed, or dying in the Spirit. God wanted me to remind his people that the same spirit in the bible that healed the sick, make the deaf hear, and raise the dead is inside of all of us who has received the gift of the Holyghost. The determining factor to all of this is FAITH. Don't wait on Sunday to get help, get help now! Man is not your deliverer, God is and God is inside of all of us!

Having Faith and Fighting no matter the Opposition with True Deep Confession and a Made up Mind = DELIVERANCE! Walk it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment