Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

August 23, 2011

Sexually Transmitted Demons

We've all heard the term Spiritually Transmitted Demons, in the natural Sexually Transmitted Diseases, what do you get when you mix the two together? Sexually Transmitted Demons. Where does it Stem from and what does it really mean? We all know God is a healer, and we know by Faith all things are possible to those who believe in God. God told us whatsoever things we desire when we pray, believe that we receive them. This doesn't just apply to receiving blessings, this goes for those things that so easily beset us from moving into the place God has for us such as SEXUAL SIN.


STD's
 I have ran into some who have acquired STD's while living for Christ. Some of the diseases are seen in the open others are covered up by clothing. 


Herpes
Any of several viral diseases causing the eruption of small blisterlike vesicles on the skin or mucous membranes, especially herpes simplex.


Herpes in the Body is a Manifestation of a Demon. In my life time I've met quite a few people who happened to have it on their mouths, God gave me a revelation concerning that, The power of Life and Death is in the Tongue, our Tongues are one of the most sacred parts of our body, Our Mouths are used for exposing if Sin Manifests it will be exposed.


Gonorrhea
 (a common venereal disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae; symptoms are painful urination and pain around the urethra


This STD is common it causes it to burn when you pee, Some sexual demons can be so rooted that when you try to release they remind you that their still there. The burning sensation is in regards to the pain many experience in their life.



bacterial vaginosis

Women with BV may have an abnormal vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor. Some women report a strong fish-like odor, especially after intercourse. Discharge, if present, is usually white or gray; it can be thin. 
When dealing with Demonic forces, they are unseen to the natural eye, when talking about Bacteria we all know that it stems from dirt and filth. Discharging in the Spirit is the reaction to our Body when trying to repel something that does not belong. While in High School I met a young lady who would walk around and you could smell her down the hall. She was well known for being sexually active.
 Demons don't have a common courteousy for people, they don't care how people see you. As people who deal with flesh we don't never think of the consequences to situations, we are focused always on the NOW. I wrote this blog not to school you on STD's but to show you that its deeper than a flesh disease, demons come to take root in one's spirit. Sometimes a simple rebuke wont get rid of it. Jesus while teaching the disciples on casting out demons, there was a time when the Apostles went to cast a demon off of someone and they couldn't, and Jesus let them know, some things leave only by fasting and praying. I encourage you if it's your flesh that you struggle with look past the feeling of pleasure. Is 10 min of pleasure worth a Lifetime of Issues or Eternity in Hell? If you are a minister or leader in the church understand the enemy seeks for an opening, he will take you out if you let him. As a Child of God you have Authority over your flesh!
Support the Vision God has for your Life by living right, don't Abort the Vision.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Kourtney for your post re STD's as being demonic diseases transmitted via sex. I was thinking the same thing, but wanted to find confirmation which I did by finding your site. Keep up the good work! I too am a prophetess which is why I got the same knowledge or word of wisdom re Herpes and other STD's. I agree with your conclusion re them 100%. Yahweh bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russell Robertson ...
    Drugs Herbal Dr. Akhigbe, which have become safer in the treatment of diseases, increased; I suffered and I died of herpes for two years, until I came across Dr. Akhigbe Internet. I sent a message via his email address drrealakhigbe@gmail.com and I explained my problem. if I drink processing based merdicine [HMC] and that I am his instructions, I will be free for two to three weeks. we both agree. He sent it to me by express mail. The herbal remedies Dr. Akhigbe helped me cure my herpes disease. Previously victim, I made a living testimony here, and I am now restored by Dr. Akhigbe to herbal {} YES IT'S TRUE.
    It has become easier to take or drinking herbal remedies. often required in most first-line drugs cured, herbal, which are now included in the treatment of disease. DR Akhigbe treats or cures for other diseases such as; HIV / AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER, HERPES, SLA, and HEPATITIS A B.etc, get your treatment by writing to drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp 2348142454860. GET YOUR HERBAL AND GET YOUR FREEDOM.

    ReplyDelete