Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

July 20, 2011

ER: Trauma from Abuse, Support the Foundation!

" I stood behind the glass doors waiting, when will she ever leave? A few weeks prior I didn't know if I was going to live or die. I had been beaten to the point of insanity, to have my abuser to beat my head into the floor repeatedly saying, DIE DIE I WANT YOU TO F***ING DIE, traumatized me. Have you ever had a shock treatment? My abuser after attempting to kill me took a large yellow flower pot of ice cold water and dumped it on me. Have you ever had to live in FEAR because you knew that at any moment your brains would be blown out? Believe or not I'm not the only one who has been through this. I had the privilege to live in a Womens Abuse Shelter 4.5 years ago. The Abuser in my life was my grandmother. She tried killing me on numerous occasions but God.

(order a copy of my book)

I met a lady who had a 9 year old daughter with a voice of an angel. Her Father was not only abusing her mother but he was molesting the little girl. I know the spirit draws souls so in that season we became close. I have seen fear but never like this. One day she needed to go to the store so we drove 2 counties over, she wore a wig so noone could recognize her. The whole time in the store she was paranoid. Fear had seeped into her soul and took root. Pain tormented her and Hurt controlled her. After about 10 minutes she decided to leave and go back to the shelter. A few days later her husband showed up to the shelter to claim what's was his, the little girl. The love of a mother is a powerful thing. Since the shelter was high security they wouldn't let him through. Shortly there after she left to go to Texas. In order for them to get out safely they had to lie down in the back of a trunk. I haven't seen them since...

While your sitting here reading this someone is getting beaten, pray for God's people!

No matter what has happened press inspite of!



No comments:

Post a Comment