Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

July 15, 2011

Who Fathered your Baby??


 All good things are from heaven right?? Wrong! Last night I had a dream  sadly, not every dream is sent by God. (I knew that, but some dreams seem so good, you can't help but think its nobody but God) Have you ever started a project for God, then something comes along similar to it (seeming to be more prosperous) and you jump on that band wagon too. Let me use myself for instance. I was in prayer one day, and God told me he wanted me to sell Avon. Now to me that was Random, because I was already doing 2 other businesses with my Husband. I never wore Avon, and couldn't see myself selling it either. Out of obedience God gave me the funds ($10..lol) to join so I signed up. I have been selling Avon for almost 2 months now, and have done pretty well. (To God be the Glory) However, for the past 2 weeks people have been telling me there is more money in Mary Kay. How many people you know sell both?? (I know quite a few..smh) Well in one part of my dream, I met a wealthy woman who owned a building that was apart of the University I work at, before she walked away she handed me a small dirty makeup kit from Mary Kay. (of course it was standing out to me, but I just received the understanding while doing this blog) Now before I received the understanding of what I saw, I thought maybe God was trying to tell me I needed to sell Mary Kay and make more money. (I thank God for my husband and his gift) Prophet Greene told me not everything I see is from God. I almost got upset with him, because I already knew that. The devil is the only person I know who prepares someone before he deceives them. 

To make this long story short the devil tried to get me to abort the vision/assignment God gave me with Avon, to pursue doing Mary Kay. If he can distract you from your assignment, YOU can destroy your mission. I now realize with any business I do that the people who come are strategically sent by God. Avon is a business for Women, but I have met so many diverse ones. 

Always remember the serpent is one of the wisest creatures but he is not wiser than God. (Praise Break)He knows that you first become impregnated with a vision, then if you pay it attention it grows, and next your Faith is what PUSHES the baby out.  What am I saying. Make sure you evaluate every vision given to you, just because it look Good doesnt mean it taste good. Some of you who are reading this are currently taking on "dreams" that werent meant to be pursued, therefore causing you to be not only out of Gods will, but lost without purpose.

Be Patient. Let God confirm it. Then Pursue It.

No comments:

Post a Comment