Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

July 18, 2011

Sleep'n with the Enemy: A Sneak Peek!

Have you ever been afraid to admit and acknowledge your sin? Have you ever tried to hide behind the face of Christianity so noone would know the real you? This book is a must read! It was hard for me to write this book because I was afraid of what others would think about me, but God reminded me its not about you its all about me. I pray this book brings deliverance to those who are living in their double lifestyles! Get a box of tissues and get ready for the ride.

*Intricate Details of every Sexual/Emotional Relationship I had with Various Men. Musicians, Men of God, Athletes, Nerds, Gangsters, etc.... I tell it all. **


Click to Read Details.

1 comment:

  1. wow Kourtney I am axious to see what all is going to come in this book and how far GOD is going to take u! :D Love you Michelle

    ReplyDelete