Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

July 25, 2011

I'm a Toilet, You can USE Me

Something that was brought to my attention this morning by God: Being Used.
You always hear others say "Use me Lord!" I want to be a light, I want others to see your Glory." What about those who say use me Satan? They may not say it in words but their actions most definitely speak for them.

Leeches: Satan's Pets

I have ran into so many Leeches in the Spirit, it don't make no absolute sense. Keep in mind we all have access to the same Father (God). Why do others feel like they have to drain you from all the Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding that God has given you? The walk of the Prophet sure is lonely I can attest to that. Friends come very few to us. I have had many Men and Women of God "befriend" me all the while to use me. They used me for my anointing, advice, and wisdom. I sulked about this to God, I even blamed him at one point, why you let these people come into my life, but when I need them their never there?

Although, it may not be in the natural I'm tired of getting raped in the Spirit. I had a decision to make, either become bitter or let it go. If I was who I said I was to God I had no choice but to let it go.

A Lesson Learned

At first I thought man I regret that I ever met these people but then I counted it as a blessing. So many go into battles unprepared in life with people. I learned and gained more wisdom with dealing with folks. That's where alot of my BOLDNESS comes from.

The most POWERFUL 2 Letter Word

When dealing with people you have to be able to master the word NO. I hate saying it but sometimes that 2 letter word can save someone from Eternal Damnation. Don't let everyone dump their trash in your yard. Quit letting folks drop their bricks in your lap. Is your maker name Kohler, Briggs or Mansfield? (Toilet Brands) Did he make you with a handle to pull? Clearly not. Your maker is God and you are fearfully and wonderfully made by him.

You are not a Food Collander, quit letting people drain their noodles through you. Pick your head up, use wisdom, and learn to say NO.

LEARN FROM DORA, stick your hand out and tell your Swiper. Swiper no Swiping.

*Be Empowered
*Be Encouraged
*Stand your Ground

God Bless
Prophetess K


No comments:

Post a Comment