Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

July 13, 2011

Will a Man Rob God?

"Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings." Malachi 3:8 We all know this scripture, however this does not apply to what this BLOG is about.

This is in reference to Pimping and Pride. and the answer to the question is YES.

It is done every single day in the Spirit. Pride is something I've ran into during my many dealings with Leaders, last night I posted a status that stated,  " So..I want to extend a warm congrats to those who during service charged to release a Prophetic Word, you have now tapped in the same realm Psychics use. Kudos to you! Make money for your Step Daddy while using the gift your Real Father gave you. SMH, #Foolishness"

One night I attended a service hosted by a "Well" Known Prophet. By that time I was new to the office of a Prophet, so I became entrigued in watching one in action. He is actually 1 year younger than me and I'm 23. Now the preaching wasn't the issue, the fact that he kept telling people I see you in the spirit and you can't hide from me, he told a woman if you keep thinking that way I will tell how your sleeping with a married man, and Roboshakakhanado. (Don't try to interpret those) I'm not here to validate the anointing on his life, but it came a part in service when he decided to Prophesy to a few people.  He's well known for, laying folks out on the floor so he did just that. Then he proceeded to the stage and said I can see it in the spirit, there are about 10 people in here with $1,000 so he sat on that stage for about 30 minutes telling those 10 people to come up there with a check or cash in their hand. After they laid the money in his hand he gave them a word. Do you not realize in 30 minutes this man made $10,000 thats about 6 months worth of pay at a regular job. After that he asked everyone else to give a seed of atleast 40 dollars if you gave it you got prayer. I want you to see the spects of the service there was atleast 300 people there, so you do the math. To make a Long story short it was my turn to get hands laid on me. (Out of obedience I paid my $40.00) I Will let me tell you how that went.

I walked up he stood there for about 3 minutes and looked at me, then he laid hands on me (well I didnt feel no anointing) so I didnt budge, he stepped back, this time when I looked him in the eye his eyes looked cockeyed, are you telling me this "Prophet" everyone looks up too, because of his "gift of knowledge, and wisdom has a demon! The second time he started at a run towards me and I "gave up the ghost" and fell before he hit me lol There were many coming up after me getting hands laid on them and shaking, rolling, and sliding on the floor like some snakes. Since I'm very passionate about deliverance I started to walk up there and lay hands on him myself, Men and Women of God you don't ever lay hands on someone with a demon and let them leave the way they came. If the anointing of God is that strong on an individual then those Demons should have been casted off! (thats another blog for another time) This is the type of IGNORANCE that goes on in ministry every single day. It's time to recognize the foolishness and sit folks down. Quit letting the Devil use Man because of Greed to steal from you. FYI you may think your sowing into good ground but its not, beyond the roses the roots are decayed.

Noone's gift came from self, they should be grateful that God even choose them to walk under that anointing. The next time someone says, God can fire you and you not even know it, thats true...so the person whose saying it needs to stop Working for the Devil.

I pray this helped someone today, Repent. Pray, and Walk in a Newness of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment