Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

July 11, 2011

Mirror. Mirror. On the Wall, Whose the Fairest of them All? Jezebel.

The Most Feared Demonic force in the world and it all stems from an Emotion.

Jezebel was first acknowledged in 1 Kings, when she married the King Ahab. She was portrayed as a Notorious woman known for using her beauty to seduce men into doing whatever she wanted. Many say that she did her dirt in the shadow of her husband, but that is not the case. I've had many encounters with this demonic force, I actually use to lend my body to her whenever she felt the need to feel empowered.

How did I get the spirit?

It actually started when I was treated like dirt by a man. I was in my senior year of Highschool and I met this guy named Will. We used to hang out all the time. I was never attracted to him he was someone who I pretty much could call to rescue me from my pschizophrenic and bi polar grandmother. (Story is featured in my book Overcoming the Odds) I should have known eventually he would try and take our friendship to the next level, however I was knieve to the fact. On Christmas Eve around 12:00pm in 2005, Will picked me up to go hang out with him before I went out of town. This time was different. He told me when we got to the house that he wanted to have sex with me. I was mad, I never made a pass at him, hinted or flirted with: He was Dog Ugly. (I can't tell you everything that happened I would spoil the Chapter in my book) To make a Long story short, he spread a rumor about me, calling me a B****, Hoe, and Lame. I had men who walked up to me all the time asking me when am I going to let them hit. Every time a man said it, it made me angrier. Revenge started seeping into my spirit. I absolutely hated going to school, but I had no choice. Finally one day I took a stand and put him in his place infront of the student body after lunch. I never heard from him again pertaining to that situation. That didn't stop the scarring that already took place. I made a vow to myself that never again would I let another man hurt me the way that this man did.
 (The rest of my story is in my upcoming book Sleep'n with the Enemy: Life after Highschool)

My previous Blog talked about when God called me a Wayward Woman that was the last step to my deliverance from this Demonic Spirit. Like many now, I didn't want to accept the fact that I had let this spirit control me, before I knew what a Prophetess was ( I wasn't raised in church) I knew that I had the ability to see when a Man is weak and prey on it. Many do that in ministry now. You have leaders who look for those "babes" in Christ and present themselves as Spiritual Mothers and Fathers to God's Children. You have Women preachers who get turned on when they see their deacons and ministers that are both Man and Woman in the church. You have the leaders who make you feel guilty while in the pullpit, using phrases such as you don't know what I have been through so don't judge me.

Why is Jezebel portrayed as a Woman? (Notorious Women in the Bible)

Spirits are said to be Unisex, however since Eve in Genesis a woman has been portrayed to be Manipulative, especially towards a man. Eve who superceded what her husband told her not to do. Listened to a Creature and his ideocricies(me I wouldve ran, but they didnt have any knowledge until they ate from the tree) because the devil knew how much Adam loved his wife (emotions) he played on that and influenced him to eat from the "Forbidden tree" and the rest is history. It was then that the seed of manipulation was impregnated into Eve, and from then on it passed through the generations. The spirit of Jezebel never wants to go unseen so it shows its head periodically throughout the bible. Another run in with Jezie was when Tamar, manipulated Judah because she was mad (emotions) and still didnt win. (2 Sam 13: 1-22) Bathsheba she wasn't pleased by her husband so she did it to David, got knocked up by him, and married him. (2 Sam Ch 11) Delilah was the woman who was broke and she decided to use her wisdom, and beauty to entice Samson to break him down (Judges 16: 4-5) Potiphar's wife she was another one of them horny women who husband didn't please her and tried to flirt hard with Joseph because he was attractive. (Genesis 39: 7-12) I could go on and on but you get my point.

The only one who was shown as being delivered thats mentioned in the bible was Mary Magadelene, and she then walked along side Jesus. In The Book of Revelation, Jezebel was portrayed yet again as a woman (prophetess) against the country of Thyatira and she influenced the men and caused them to engage in sexual immorality. (Revelation 2: 20-23)

Symptoms
*Manipulation
*Anger
*Unresolved Emotions
*Revengeful
**Note that Fear is her cousin, depression is her brother, and lying is her sister**


The Antidote
As you see you can't run from her or hide but you can take a stand against her. Love is the key. The spirit is fed off of negative emotions subsequently anger.  Fasting and praying is another great tactic that can be used. Jezebel won't leave unless there is a willingness. Because of the Authority/Boldness of the spirit, no man or woman should be quick to lay hands on an individual that possess this spirit. Above all things God through his son Jesus Christ can remove all things. One thing I will say even when fighting this spirit or any of the others, they all have to bow at the name of Jesus. Don't try to be Jehu if you weren't called to walk under that Authority.

So...It's time to look in the mirror, what do you see? Past the Makeup, Acne, Fake Lashes, Lipstick, and Lipgloss. Don't let this spirit continue to win, its a First Class ticket to Hell.

Don't be deceived, be careful of who you share information with. Walk in Integrity. Always display Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding. Show Love everyday to everyone.

Support our Fundraiser! http://www.bkenterprise.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment