Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

July 24, 2011

Window of Opportunity

In the words of the Late Jim Rohn the window of Opportunity is only open for 5 years then it vanishes. Many of us have been presented with the Opportunity to work from home. A lot of these businesses have been scams. However, I myself before I join or do anything I pray. 2 months ago while praying I asked God what did he want me to do so 1. I could quit my job, and 2. So I can help his people. In one of my previous Blogs I mentioned Avon. Women Who Fight is not just a blog about my dealings with demons, spirits, and false leaders teaching made up doctrine. Women Who Fight is a Vision that was given to me back when I was 16 years old. Many of you reading this have read my book Overcoming the Odds or heard my testimony about me moving out and the warfare I experienced throughout the course of my young life. Check out Women Who Fights website it will bless you, www.womenwhofightfoundation.com.

Gold Canyon

Gold Canyon candles offer unique features and benefits. your guests will be impressed with the fragrances and much more.

*Strongest Fragrance Guaranteed- True to life fragrances that permeate the home.
*Double wicks- burn evenly, prevent tunneling and produce a stronger scent.
*Longer burn times-  to hours depending on size
*Cool Wax- reduces the risk of accidental burns
*Variety-diverse product lines and over 90 fragrances

Gold CANYON is the Business I use strictly for Women Who Fight Fundraising

Sales to Profit Ratio

*$1500 = $570
*$2500 = $1000
*$5000 = $2000
*$7500 = $3000

One Candle is equivalent to 14 Candy Bars :)
And the List Goes on...
(If your interested in doing A Fundraiser for your Church, Business, School Organization let me know)

website: www.mygc.com/prophetessk

Whats the point of this blog...good question, The Window of Opportunity is Open for 5 years then it closes. God operates in seasons...There is a Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. We all know as the word states what you Sow in due season you shall reap. Whatever business you are doing don't give up. If your church only has a few members keep pushing and preaching the Word of God. In due Season you shall REAP what YOU SOW. If you are looking for something to get you off your job, put extra money in your pocket try one of the businesses I am apart of. I'm always looking to grow my team. At the end of the day in order to get help you have to ask for it. No one should feel ashamed because when you die you can't take anything with you. God's people are financially struggling...God's people have been financially cursed, I believe if enough people come together on one accord without selfishness we can produce more Multi- Millionaires. How many spiritual midwives want to help others BIRTH out Visions but can't help Sow into visions?? Its time to re soil the ground. So many are sowing into dry ground reaping either no harvest or very little. PUSH past failure and Live in YOUR NOW.

Email: koregre11@gmail.com
Business Contact: (615) 878-8954

Talk to you soon.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment