Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

July 19, 2011

School of the Warlocks my bad I meant Prophets.

School of the Prophets is mentioned  a lot in ministry. For those who don't know what that is its simple, its a corporate setting/gathering for those who believe they are called to the office of a Prophet. At this school whether its online or in a building they are schooled on how to use their gifts, discernment, different levels of anointings, etc etc etc... Usually you pay a fee the prices vary $50-$300 sometimes more.

However, I don't agree with it. In the beginning I'm sure it started off Pure but greed and popularity has tainted it. (Now if you have a School...good for you) There is a man on fb who refers to himself as the MASTER PROPHET. He has a school with quite a few students but I question the discernment in their spirits. This man told me one day he wanted to give me a lesson, I had no clue about what he wanted to teach so he called me. He instructed me that because of the anointing I have I should no longer give out "free words" if someone asks for a word I should request a seed, once I receive it I call them back. (Where they do that at? Only on Fb lol) Afterwards, he decided he wanted to give me a word, at the tme I was not married so he "PROPHETRIED" to Prophesy that he saw my husbnd in the spirit (whaddya know he was describing hisself) STRAIGHT IGNORANCE.

Since people want to sell stuff for monetary gain they need to make some Holy Coffee to wake these folks up. (Just kiddn)

Do you realize that when you open your spirit up to be poured into whatever demonic forces your leader is dealing with will then be transferred towards you? Recognize the Real from the Fake.

You can't water Fake Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment