Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

July 14, 2011

(A spiritual Journey) Be Careful what you Ask For

I remember the first time I stood in the bathroom and asked God to give me "eyes like Jesus" why did I do that? You never know what you ask for until you receive it. A few nights later I was in a light sleep, all of a sudden I felt compelled to wake up. Since I was new to the realm of the spirit I didnt quite understand what things were when I saw them. At the foot of my bed was a tall figure clothed in gray, and the head was black with no eyes and Long Hair it looked like it was ducking. I thought I was tripping so I closed my eyes, I opened them again and it was still standing there, awww heck naw is what I initially thought. I took the blanket and covered my head and closed my eyes. I told myself it was an angel because I was terrified, however God revealed to me it was not.

For the next 3 nights I was paranoid, I couldn't sleep, my kids were reporting things walking through the house, and one day while doing my hair in the mirror out of the corner of my eye I saw a short dark figure. I thought I had lost my mind, but God reminded me you asked for it. I begged God to remove the visions, and being able to see demons. He then told me how can I remove something you've been gifted with since birth. So I told him I wasnt ready.

Empowered
I got tired of being paranoid and instead of sulking about it I got up, got some oil and warred. Every time a wave of Fear hit me I warred harder until I felt Strong. I casted every spirit that came to mind back to the pits of hell and dared them to show their faces. For some reason, I felt like all of this could have been prevented if I would have kept my mouth shut.

To sum it all up, although God may have for you to do an assignment don't cause those assignments to come out of season. It makes it harder for you to conqueor. Some war fare in our lives can be prevented if were patient and spent more time with our mouths closed. Everything God shows you does not need to be shared.  Folks may think your crazy but until God says so.....KEEP IT MOVING. * Be Blessed*

No comments:

Post a Comment