Pages

CheapTickets Disney Deals (468X60)

July 12, 2011

Keep it Down: Spiritual Bulimia

I first want to thank God for this wonderful revelation..

Webster first defines in the "Natural" Bulimia meaning an illness in which a person binges on food or has regular episodes of overeating and feels a loss of control.

How does that apply to the Spirit?

So many of us, (I have been guilty myself in the past) don't read the word. Usually its only read when situation and circumstances start crumbling in our life. This is what causes the Bulimia in the Spirit. So many over indulge but their spirits can't handle what is fed to them. We all know God grants revelation and insight while reading, somethings we can share, other times we can't. When an individual feeds themself to the point where they can't contain what is given to them, they then start releasing words out of season. Prophecies that aren't meant to be spoken until an appointed season are shared causing the individual to be placed in a bind in the Spirit. I've noticed that people are oftentimes operating out of the Spirit of Divination without any knowledge of it. All these things can be prevented if your eating habits change.

Look at it like this what happens when you skip breakfast, lunch and then eat dinner? Your having to make up for 2 meals causing you to overeat. On a personal note, there were times when I would read my bible every single day, then I would become busy, or "distracted." Causing me to put off my time with God. Remember we serve a Jealous God, he said don't put anything before me. Stuff started going awry in my life, transportation issues, rent barely being paid, bills higher than usual. I went to God and prayer and was like "ok, dad is there something I'm doing wrong, I'm not sinning to my knowledge." God quickly revealed to me it had nothing to do with sin, it had to do with a promise. Anytime you enter into a personal relationship with God you can't just throw him to the side like we do so many of our friendships/relationships. God will quickly shake the foundation you walk on to remind you, "Hey! I'm still here" God is not a convenience.

Treatment

First repent. Next pick a time even if its for 30 minutes, read. It's time to restore the Health back to its right place in your spirit. Walk in Victory!

Support our Fundraiser for our Ministry! http://www.bkenterprise.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment